Communications Infrastructure Management
The cost of deploying copper, fiber, and wireless networks has increased significantly. Competition has forced communications companies to look for every opportunity to contain cost and maximize the use of existing networks. Intergraph’s communications infrastructure management (CIM) provides you with solutions to reduce operational costs and offers access to network configuration. CIM also provides capacity information that supports the decision-making process related to network expansion and maximum use of the existing infrastructure.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Labor Savings - Improves the productivity of all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information
- Solution Benefits - Eliminates redundant or duplicate processes and refines engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels
- Better Utilization of Assets - Allows systems to automatically share accurate and timely asset information, improving asset utilization and overall productivity
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Shanghai Telecom, China - Intergraph helps Shanghai Telecom manage rapidly expanding communications network..
- EPB of Chattanooga, USA - EPB is implementing its own smart grid solution using Intergraph solutions.
- Bell Canada, Canada - Bell Canada uses Intergraph solutions to support a full life cycle network asset management system for more than 10 million subscribers.
- SEAS, Germany - SEAS of Germany relies on Intergraph solutions to keep their fiber management asset management system running smoothly.