Research suggests that data theft and breaches from cyber crime can cost businesses as much as US $1T globally in lost intellectual property and expenditures for repairs. Estimated data worth a total of $4.6B was lost and international organizations spent about $600M cleaning up after breaches.
Intergraph’s Cyber Security solutions provide dedicated, certified resources that will protect your systems from cyber threats. At Intergraph, we provide our clients with a solution that assures data security without interrupting critical data flow. We address security through four specific focus areas: information assurance, certification and accreditation, management security support, and security management and compliance. Included in these capabilities we provide security application assessment, policy and procedures assessment, and security management and compliance.
Note: This solution is available in the U.S. only.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Helps ensure data confidentiality and integrity by assessing and reducing cyber security risks
- Provides a mechanism for developing and maintaining reliable system security controls, along with appropriate documentation and accountability
- Assists in developing a robust information management program that adapts to changing technology and business requirements
- Applies industry best practices to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- U.S. Army/Corp of Engineers - Intergraph is responsible for leading and executing the Information Assurance program at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Vicksburg District. The program includes security risk reviews, security policy development, audits, and DIACAP compliance and documentation. Intergraph currently provides the Corps of Engineers Real Estate Systems National Center (RESNC) DIACAP support to certify the Real Estate Management Information System (REMIS) application.
- U.S. Army/Records Management and Declassification Agency (RDMA) - Intergraph provides information assurance services to the Records Management and Declassification Agency Army Records Information Management System-II Project with DIACAP package preparation that includes implementation and validation of assigned information assurance controls. ARIMS-II provides enhanced capabilities for authorized users to create, maintain, transfer, locate, and retrieve official Army records, to include tracking documents stored in Army Records Holding Areas (RHAs) and in the Army Electronic Archive (AEA).
- U.S. Navy/Naval Air System Command (NAVAIR) - Intergraph is performing DIACAP support services for the NAVAIR Joint Technical Data Integration Program Management Office. The JTDI System is a web-enabled primary delivery management system with backup capability that automatically delivers updated technical, supply and maintenance information to aviation and ground organizations ashore, afloat, at fixed bases and deployed locations.
- U.S. Marine Corps - Intergraph security engineers performed information security design, implementation, and validation in support of achieving an interim authority to operate for the United States Marine Corps Joint Technical Data Integration Electronic Maintenance Support System Field User Evaluation under the Department of Defense Information Technology Security Certification, and Accreditation Process (DITSCAP).
- U.S. Air Force/Real Property Agency (AFRPA) - Intergraph provided information assurance DITSCAP services to the Air Force Real Property Agency (AFRPA). The AFRPA acquires and disposes of all Air Force-controlled real property worldwide and executes environmental programs and real property conversion efforts for Air Force bases being closed or realigned under the authorities of the Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1988 and the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990. AFRPA faced significant challenges associated with base closures and required a secure and robust IT infrastructure to successfully meet these challenges.
- State of Alabama - Intergraph works with the State of Alabama to develop and administer a State Security Council, Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) policy and procedures, and security management plan for implementation within ISD.
- Publix Employees Federal Credit Union - Intergraph assessed the vulnerability of the Publix Employees Federal Credit Union (PEFCU) headquarters in Lakeland, Florida, focusing specifically on PEFCU’s compliance with federal regulations, such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
- U.S. Navy/Public Works Center, Norfolk - The Norfolk Navy Public Works Center (PWC) is the first and largest of nine Navy PWCs and provides facilities management, transportation, engineering, utilities, and environmental support to all sites in the Navy’s mid-Atlantic region. The PWC partnered with Intergraph to begin the top-to- bottom DITSCAP accreditation process to verify the security of their entire network perimeter and ensure only authorized users have physical access to equipment.