Enterprise Information Management
Intergraph offers solutions that help you make the most of you organization’s critical information. Our Enterprise Information Management services support decision-makers in efforts to increase productivity, reduce costs, and maximize return on IT investments. Through the overarching discipline of systems engineering, Intergraph assists organizations define, design, implement, deliver, and sustain systems of a wide range of size and complexity. From small-scale repositories to large scale “system of systems,” Intergraph can assist organizations with software engineering and design, enterprise content management, and system integration – all to ensure you gain the most value from your organization’s critical information.
Note: This solution is available in the U.S. only.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Integrates elements of multiple disciplines to help you define, design, implement, deliver, and sustain systems of all sizes and complexity
- Enhances your ability to leverage enterprise information throughout the system life cycle
- Facilitates goal-setting and the development of strategic plans that align with stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Allows you to manage information within a single framework for document-centric collaboration
- Provides you with expertise and process knowledge to integrate and deploy the systems you need to reduce costs, improve workflows, and create a scalable enterprise architecture
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- U.S. Navy/Naval Air System Command (NAVAIR) NAVAIR faced a serious challenge to provide up-to-date information to worldwide fleet-and shore-based resources on a frequent basis. Ultimately, NAVAIR needed to provide faster, more reliable data access to carriers and shore-based units. Keeping maintenance data current would require an automated maintenance and logistics infrastructure updated on daily or weekly basis. A trusted Navy contractor with more than three decades of experience in systems integration, Intergraph provides NAVAIR with Microsoft Windows-based hardware and the ability to recommend solutions for special shipboard environments. Our solution includes hardware prototyping, testing, delivery, and installation; support for software, operating system, and network management applications; and life-cycle maintenance, documentation, and field support.
- U.S. Army/Army Records Management and Declassification Agency (RMDA) - RMDA is the operational manager for the Army Records Management Program. Intergraph, in collaboration with RMDA, developed the Army Records Information Management System II (ARIMS) to provide Web-based tools to preserve information on electronic and paper records stored in ARIMS and in more than 100 records holding areas accessed by over 30,000 users worldwide. As prime contractor, Intergraph is responsible for providing technical, analytical, and professional support services needed to assist RMDA in managing the complete life cycle of the RMDA records management and information technology systems.
- Department of Defense/Depot Maintenance Accounting and Production System (DMAPS) - DMAPS interfaces with 30 different U.S. Air Force and Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) legacy systems. To implement DMAPS, AFMC and DFAS needed a system to provide software support for the Air Force Depot Maintenance business area. The two groups selected the NAVAIR Defense Industrial Financial Management System (DIFMS) to provide that support. This meant they had to interface DIFMS with existing DFAS financial legacy systems. Therefore, as a critical portion of the overall DMAPS effort, DFAS Denver (DE), DFAS headquarters located in Arlington, Virginia, and Intergraph initiated a sub-project to accomplish this interface. Working with DFAS, Intergraph provided the requirements analysis, design, development, test, and support for the systems integration. The challenge was to complete the interface while minimizing any changes or impacts to each system involved.
- U.S. Navy - Navigating through volumes of ship data to find what is important can be a daunting task. The lack of data standardization and multiple disparate systems limit the ability to perform searches and retrieve the data needed to perform the daily duties required on a ship. Intergraph provides Web-based, 3D interactive tools for organizing and accessing ship data, enabling you to improve ship maintenance and logistics by providing shore-based support and a virtual ship model interface. These virtual interfaces provide an integrated, logical view of distributed ship data from multiple software systems, allowing you to query and view 3D representations of ship structure, piping, cabling, compartments, equipment, and more.
- U.S. Navy/Naval Air System Command (NAVAIR) - JCMIS, the joint-services standard configuration management tool, provides Web-based access to configuration management and parts information for weapons systems, including technical drawings, specifications, and other data. This thick client-based application provides complete and integrated configuration management of weapons systems from acquisition to disposal, including configuration identification, change control, status accounting, and audits. It uses scalable Oracle relational database technology to provide a seamless view of a part, its documentation, allowable configurations, and associated attributes.
- U.S. Army - The U.S. Army Joint Technical Data Integration (JTDI) is an integrated technical data environment that makes digital technical data, training, and maintenance information readily available to air and ground warfighters. JTDI integrates multiple Army legacy data sources and technical capabilities for each selected weapons system, reducing downtime by continuously receiving timely and accurate information to safely and quickly troubleshoot and repair weapons.
- U.S. Navy - For ships both afloat and ashore, it is often difficult to visualize parts and components and simplify access to all of the data repositories and systems related to a ship or class, such as engineering diagrams and documents, 3D CAD, smart product models, product data management, and much more. Intergraph’s eINTEROP suite, a standards-based, scalable architecture, gives you an integrated, logical view of data retrieved from multiple software systems. eINTEROP builds on COTS technology to provide easy Web-based navigation, a geometrically accurate 3D virtual environment, and a single point of access to all available ship data.
- U.S. Navy - ICAS is a condition-based maintenance program used for monitoring and diagnosing equipment performance and problems, resulting in significant savings on fuel, labor, scheduling, operating, maintenance, and total ownership costs. ICAS gathers and processes real-time equipment data from system interfaces and machinery sensors, as well as periodic data from handheld devices (i.e. palm pilots), for evaluating the operational condition of monitored equipment. ICAS compares live data against expected equipment operation data profiles, identifying abnormal conditions or performance degradation prior to a catastrophic equipment failure. The system is scalable and configurable to monitor virtually any shipboard piece of machinery.