Download Solution Sheet
Intergraph offers a wide range of services to support your installation and environmental management initiatives. We employ a combination of expert consulting, industry-standard software, and custom projectware to increase productivity and cut costs, while meeting your business objectives and complying with environmental requirements and initiatives. We help our customers streamline workflow processes, enable fast and accurate reporting, facilitate standards compliance, and make possible a host of other improvements – all of which maximize efficiency and support operational and sustainability goals.
Note: This solution is available in the U.S. only.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Provides comprehensive realty management services to validate real property inventory, reconcile facilities against existing documentation and drawings, and determine total space usage
- Helps maintain current installation footprints with geo-referenced information, so you can clearly visualize complex facilities.
- Supports the adherence to environmental regulations and ensures the implementation of best sustainable practices
- Helps you achieve important certifications, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Improves geospatial communications with high-quality and cost-effective mapping, charting, and imagery products
- Provides process improvements throughout the work order life cycle, greater accountability, and simplified reporting with the work coordination system
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- U.S. Army/Ft. Bragg - The DPW selected Intergraph to provide a map creation wizard for Fort Bragg’s current mapping software – the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI®) ArcGIS® product. Intergraph developed a wizard, or manual-map interface, that can be launched in ArcMap, an application integrated into the ArcGIS software. This manual-map interface allows users to select an area for which they would like a map, as well as which layers they want to view. The program then generates a map layout ready to print with the requested options. Auto-map interface, the second component of Intergraph’s program, is designed for more advanced users than the manual-map interface and allows them to quickly create print files and/or JPEGs of each selected feature in a map. This interface can take a feature with 500 polygons and print maps zoomed to the extent of each polygon in a matter of minutes.
- U.S. Army/Ft. Bragg - Intergraph partnered with the DPW to develop the Sustainability Tracking and Audit Reporting System (STARS) to bring a sustainable approach into the DPW’s daily work processes. STARS helps to establish better sustainable design practices through easy-to-use tools and interfaces with Fort Bragg’s Work Coordination System and the Army’s Integrated Facilities System (IFS) to manage all DPW work orders. STARS includes a mobile auditing interface for collecting sustainability data for existing buildings, as well as the Best Practice Tool (BPT) and a sustainable vendor database that enables DPW designers and project managers to bring the best sustainable construction practices and products to their project design and execution.
- U.S. Marine Corps/marine Corps Air Station, Pendleton - Intergraph provides general consulting for geographic information system (GIS) and Web site development at the tactical level of implementation in order to sustain an accurate baseline of geospatial facility data in SDSFIE-compliant format. The MCAS Pendleton’s Public Works Directorate (PWD) GIS data is maintained in both ESRI geodatabase and AutoCAD format. The PWD uses ArcIMS to combine data from multiple sources and make it available to all organizations on the installation. With Intergraph’s support, PWD provides the ability to hyperlink to additional information stored with features such as floor plans, building photos, and construction project drawings.
- U.S. Marine Corps/marine Corps Air Station, Miramar - Intergraph has partnered with MCAS Miramar PWD to provide a combination of technology, facility and asset management experience, and technical expertise to address their requirements. After a thorough analysis of base business processes, Intergraph consultants evaluated COTS technologies for their applicability to the installation’s needs. They identified appropriate tools and technologies, and then developed or implemented new technical software and database applications to accomplish customer goals while satisfying the constraints of corporate standards. In addition to developing tools for the facility’s intranet, Intergraph implemented asset and document management tools and databases to help manage base business processes more effectively. Intergraph’s systems integration work allows the PWD to easily manage and deliver critical information. By working alongside the customer, Intergraph coordinated technology directives from headquarters and allowed the PWD to focus on facility and asset management, rather than on technology.
- U.S. Army/Ft. Bragg - Fort Bragg and adjacent lands presently house the world's second largest population of the endangered red-cockaded woodpecker. The Fort Bragg Endangered Species Branch (ESB) takes the leading role in protecting and ensuring the recovery of the nationally treasured bird. The ESB chief called on Intergraph to help his biologists improve the Tree Update Process. After analyzing all feasible solutions, the Intergraph-ESB team provided biologists with an automated tool to update the database from the field. Intergraph presented its recommended software applications and hardware tablet prototypes to the ESB, after which they implemented an integrated, robust system to allow one-time data entry from actual tree sites. With these new tools and an easy upload procedure, biologists no longer have to translate penciled remarks into the database one field sheet at a time.