Training Course Agenda
PDS Project Administration
This class is designed for system support personnel who will be responsible for maintaining a multi-site PDS project. Major Topics in this class will also benefit those maintaining single-site projects. Familiarity with PDS (project creation, clash and Isometric) and the Oracle database is mandatory (classes covering Informix and Microsoft SQL Server available by request). This class is a combination of lecture and lab.
- RIS/Database overview
- Project creation overview (Express Setup/Advanced User Mode)
- Important setup/post setup project settings
- Plant Monument
- Database customization
- Seed File Settings
- PID-to-Piping setup
- Distributing the master project to remote sites
- Updating remote sites with data from master project and vice-versa
- Use of PDS Audit Tool Utility to verify project integrity
- Clash and Isometric issues
- Archival strategies
- Windows NT Knowledge
- RDBMS/RIS Knowledge
- PDS 3D Theory (TPDS3113) - desirable
Note: These topics will not necessarily be presented in this order.
using the Training-Contacts page.
Back to the schedule
Right Hand Column