SmartPlant P&ID Setup and Customization - TSPL1001
This course is the foundation for those who will administrate and customize the application to meet specific work processes and standards. You will learn how to set-up a project with SmartPlant Manager and the details of SmartPlant P&ID reference data management and customization.
- SmartPlant Overview
- Creating a project database
- Creating a project hierarchy
- User Access
- Data Dictionary Manager
- Project Options
- Rule Manager
- Catalog Manager
- Filter Manager
- Format Manager
- Importing external data
- Creating your symbol creation
- A basic understanding of Windows, MS Excel, and relational database concepts is required
- Familiarity with P&ID design is helpful
Note: These topics will not necessarily be presented in this order.
Please contact us using the Training-Contacts page.
Back to the schedule
Right Hand Column