Training Course Agenda
SmartPlant Instrumentation - Advanced User Training
This course is designed for experienced instrument designers, engineers and project lead specialists who are responsible for the use and customization of SmartPlant Instrumentation in areas such as instrument data management, specifications, detailed wiring and reporting.
Topics Typically Covered:
- SmartPlant Instrumentation database overview
- Introduction to InfoMaker - libraries, queries, reports
- Create and Customise Reports in InfoMaker
- Customise Specifications using InfoMaker
- Create Customized Browsers using Infomaker
- Setup MS Access for reporting
- Data import
- Merger utility
- Unit Duplication
- Rule Manager
- Wiring Design for Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus and HART devices
- Intrinsic Safety
- Panel Location and Hierarchy Setup
- Room, Panel and Rack Layout Drawing Creation using Wiring Equipment Entities
- Updates to Core SmartPlant Instrumentation Modules - Instrument Index, Specifications, Process Data, etc.
- SmartPlant Report Generator (ESL) - Symbol and Loop Customisation
- Interfaces - SPPID, SPEL, DCS and FirstVue
- External Spec Editor
- Completion of SmartPlant Instrumentation Basic User Course
- Substantial experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation
- Good Industry knowledge of instrumentation
- Familiarity with Windows applications
Note: These topics will not necessarily be presented in this order.
Please contact us using the Training-Contacts page.
Back to the schedule
Right Hand Column