Training Course Agenda
SmartPlant P&ID - Basic User
This course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the SmartPlant P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant application to optimise the creation of P&IDs.
- Placing Equipment, Piping, and Instruments
- Placing Labels
- Placing Assemblies
- Organising Your Catalog Explorer
- Using Filters to Optimise Your Work
- Using the Tabular View
- Using the Stockpile
- Using the Properties Grid
- Manipulating Graphics
- Work with the Engineering Data Editor
- Checking Design and Data Consistency
- Plotting Drawings
- Generating Reports
- Use the Piping Spec Automation Function
- Familiarity with P&ID design
Note: These topics will not necessarily be presented in this order.
Please contact us using the Training-Contacts page.
Back to the schedule
Right Hand Column