Job Title: Finance Manager
(Job # 12-07)
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Employment Application Form with your resume. If you experience problems applying through this site, please contact HRWebmaster@Intergraph.com.
Security Clearance Required:
May 31, 2012
Intergraph Canada Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Finance Manager. Based in our Calgary head office, you will manage a team of 5 operational accountants and will have primary responsibility for financial close cycles.
We offer challenging work and a creative team environment where your opinion counts! In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package and a commitment to your personal & professional development, the company actively supports employee wellness, employee and family social activities as well as initiatives to improve the communities we live in.
Reporting to the Controller, you will lead and direct your team while providing financial and business expertise to the organization. As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for Intergraph Canada's financial systems and internal controls, and will provide meaningful, timely, relevant, and accurate financial and operational information. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly and annual corporate financial reporting;
- Management of month end and annual close process;
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliation review and follow up;
- Maintenance of the general ledger;
- Supervision, coaching and leadership of the Operational Accounting team;
- Cash flow management and forecasting
Leading and/or participating in finance or business related projects as required
Your Skills & Experience
As financial professional with your accounting designation and a minimum of 5 years of post- qualification experience, you perform well under pressure and are able to meet the tight deadlines associated with month end, quarter end and year end responsibilities. Your business background and functional experience clearly demonstrate an effective and positive management style of people and issues. You are a concise communicator with the ability to impart urgency and priority with a creative approach to coaching your team and providing proactive solutions. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or a related discipline;
- 3 years' experience with financial close cycles in a medium sized organization (revenues $25-75 M);
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory/management experience;
- Technical proficiency in all areas of accounting including intercompany and project accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or a similar modular windows based accounting system;
- Experience with Outlooksoft business performance management or similar software;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
At Intergraph we believe that Great Teams Build Great Companies and Customer Satisfaction is Paramount to Business Success! So we strive to exceed customer expectations, seek to attract, develop and retain the best talent, aspire to lead by setting high standards, commit to innovation, seek continuous improvement and deal fairly and honestly with our customers, partners and each other.