Geospatial Intelligence Exploitation
The need to collect and analyze geospatial data - such as high-resolution imagery, UAV video, and GPS-tracked objects - and transform it into actionable intelligence has never been more important. Our geospatial intelligence exploitation suite provides robust tools for organizing, pre-processing, managing, and integrating geospatial data for advanced image exploitation and geospatial intelligence fusion. Intergraph's solution allows you to dynamically combine large amounts of data in a responsive, easy-to-use environment for swift, informed decision making.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Fused Intelligence for Informed Decisions - Rapidly fuses data from various sources to perform sophisticated analysis and present actionable intelligence
- Time Savings - Shortens data search with robust geospatial information management and automated ingest, so you can spend more time performing analysis
- Advanced Analysis - Collections of powerful spatial queries and visualizations enable analysts to identify trends and make high-confidence decisions
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, USA
- Defense Intelligence Agency-MSIC, USA - As part of the COLSA-led team, Intergraph provided the Defense Intelligence Agency’s Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MSIC) with a system to store, manage, query, and view vast amounts of geospatial intelligence data in seconds.