Local and Regional Government Solutions BrochureCentral and Federal Government Solutions Brochure
Providing and managing water, wastewater, stormwater, and transportation systems are fundamental requirements for government agencies. Intergraph’s infrastructure management solution provides tools to build and maintain digital infrastructure models for water, wastewater, and storm water systems, as well as digital infrastructure models for municipal transportation systems. Our solution lets you analyze the working conditions of current infrastructure and plan for infrastructure improvements as demands change.
Any government unit on any level may be enabled via spatial data infrastructures (SDIs) for government collaboration or public distribution of information. Collaboration is a growing requirement of interaction between government service providers but also between the service provider and the community.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Operator Productivity - We provide industry specific tools for transportation infrastructure management to increase operator productivity.
- IT Standards - Our products use Oracle spatial data structures and long-term transaction technology, providing IT standards for data management.
- Lower Deployment Costs - You can experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform - Our open, scalable geospatial platform provides best-of-class capabilities for our government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), spatial data infrastructure (SDI) initiatives, and the INSPIRE directive.
- Integration with Popular Mapping Browsers - You can extend your enterprise data and geospatial capabilities with today’s leading map browsers - Google Maps and Microsoft Bing Maps.
- Image Management - With the demand for imagery data increasing, we provide a scalable enterprise solution for managing and exploiting imagery data across all government solutions.
- Government Collaboration - The ability to share geospatial data and services enables governments to better cooperate across departments, with other governments, and with businesses.
- Public Distribution - We provide the ability to distribute government information out to the public to improve e-government services.
- Legal Compliance - Web-based tools for distributing data and Web services follow OGC and ISO Web standards to ensure legal compliance.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
Customer References from Canada