PP&M Higher Education Programs
Contact an Education Specialist!
For more information about Intergraph's education program or technical solutions, contact email@example.com .
The Intergraph Power, Process & Marine Education Grant helps prepare educators to launch students fully equipped into the process, power, and marine industries. It is designed to introduce and stimulate the use of our life cycle engineering software at educational institutions with strong marine and/or plant-oriented engineering programs. Early access to leading technology ensures that students are better educated and highly qualified to become the industry's future leaders.
- Build student user proficiency and qualifications using real-world tools
- Bring leading industry products into the classroom — at minimal resource cost to your educational institution
- Enhance "marketability" of your educational institution's technical programs
- Provide job candidates already trained to use the tools that employers use
What the grant offer includes:
- Intergraph's engineering software — SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Electrical, and SmartSketch
- SmartTM 3D, PDS, and SmartPlant Review, depending on institution curriculum and expertise
- Maintenance for the life of the grant (renewable if grant requirements are met)
- Training for instructors
- Technical assistance in on-site product installation
Requirements / how to apply