Airport/Seaport Infrastructure Management
Airports and seaports are responsible for managing water, wastewater, stormwater, and transportation systems. Intergraph’s infrastructure management solution provides tools to build and maintain digital infrastructure models for water, wastewater, storm water, and transportation systems. The solution lets you build and manage infrastructure models, analyze the working conditions of current infrastructure, and plan for infrastructure improvements as demands change.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Operator Productivity - We provide industry-specific tools for transportation infrastructure management to increase operator productivity.
- IT Standards - Our products use Oracle Spatial data structures and long-term transaction technology, providing IT standards for data management.
- Lower Deployment Costs - You can experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform - Our open, scalable geospatial platform provides best-of-class capabilities for our government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC®) and spatial data infrastructures (SDIs).
- Integration with Popular Mapping Browsers - You can extend your enterprise data and geospatial capabilities with today’s leading map browsers – Google Maps and Microsoft® Bing Maps.
- Image Management - With the demand for imagery data increasing, we provide a scalable enterprise solution for managing and exploiting imagery data across all government solutions.
- Map-based Web Interfaces - Easily visualize and access your data through our easy-to-use, map- and Web-based interfaces.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) - Watch our video! See how MWAA uses Intergraph technology to make smarter decisions for incident response at Ronald Reagan National and Washington Dulles International Airports.
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA), USA - Intergraph was selected as part of the Lockheed Martin team to upgrade the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s electronic security operations infrastructure.
- Edmonton Transit System (ETS), Alberta, Canada - Through integration with our computer-aided dispatch application, Intergraph's Transportation Security solution enables ETS personnel to quickly locate incidents, view the status of existing CCTV and alarms, and allocate critical resources.