Rail Infrastructure Management
Rail and transit agencies are responsible for managing massive amounts of information relating to railway assets. Our railway infrastructure management solutions help you collect, maintain, and analyze these assets, delivering a central platform upon which you can plan, operate, and maintain your network. Track asset geospatial location, network graphic representation, and map their geospatial context. Build and manage infrastructure models, analyze current working conditions of the infrastructure, plan infrastructure improvements, and plan future growth - all the components necessary for effective rail and subway management.
Our software solutions also enable transportation agencies to track and monitor the location, condition, and other important information about railway assets, which include bridges, track, guardrails, signals, and more. The solutions combine asset data with ridership statistics, crash data, maintenance costs, and other vital details, which empowers agencies to make key management decisions about work priorities and budget allocations.
As an extension to our railway management solution, Intergraph’s Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) application provides a technology framework to further your ability to collaborate and distribute geospatially related data.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Operator Productivity - We provide industry specific tools for transportation infrastructure management to increase operator productivity.
- IT Standards - Our products use Oracle spatial data structures and long-term transaction technology, providing IT standards for data management.
- Lower Deployment Costs - You can experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform - Our open, scalable geospatial platform provides best-of-class capabilities for our government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), spatial data infrastructure (SDI) initiatives, and the INSPIRE directive.
- Best-in-the-industry Linear Referencing - Build, maintain, and analyze multi-level, temporal linear referencing systems and perform sophisticated routing analysis, including oversized/overweight routing.
- Integration with Popular Mapping Browsers - You can extend your enterprise data and geospatial capabilities with today’s leading map browsers - Google Maps and Microsoft Bing Maps.
- Image Management - With the demand for imagery data increasing, we provide a scalable enterprise solution for managing and exploiting imagery data across all government solutions.
- Government Collaboration - The ability to share geospatial data and services enables governments to better cooperate across departments, with other governments, and with businesses.
- Public Distribution - We provide the ability to distribute government information out to the public to improve e-government services.
- Legal Compliance - Web-based tools for distributing data and Web services follow OGC and ISO Web standards to ensure legal compliance.
- Map-based Web Interfaces - Easily visualize and access your data through our easy-to-use, map- and Web-based interface.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Alberta Transportation, Canada - Alberta uses Intergraph's Road and Rail Infrastructure Management Solution to enhance its Transportation Information Management System (TIMS) and support the TIMS objective of becoming a knowledge portal for the department.
- Croatian Roads, Republic of Croatia - An interactive Web interface, built on Intergraph GeoMedia technology, provides up-to-date spatial data to Croatian Roads employees.
- Hawaii DOT, USA - Intergraph solutions help Hawaii DOT organize highway data in a way that is easily retrievable to support timely decision making.
- Kansas DOT, USA - Kansas DOT uses WebMap for both internal and external access to transportation data.
- Kansas DOT - USA - Kansas DOT chose Intergraph technology to develop their Road Condition Reporting System solution.
- Nevada DOT, USA - Intergraph solutions help Nevada DOT perform highway crash identification and analysis.
- Region of Waterloo - Region of Waterloo uses Intergraph solutions for immediate entry of roadway information.
- South Carolina DOT, USA - Intergraph’s Hurricane Evacuation Decision Support Solution integrates multiple data sources and distributing geospatial information and other digital data on the Web.
- South Carolina DOT, USA - South Carolina DOT selected Intergraph to migrate the roadway inventory from the mainframe to an Oracle-based Roadway Information Management System (RIMS).
- Tennesee DOT, USA - Using Intergraph’s transportation solutions, TDOT maintains their inventory of more than 88,000 miles of roadways and 20,000 bridges.
- London Underground, UK - Intergraph’s solutions help the London Underground track the status of the components of the world's oldest underground transit system.
- Catalonia DGC, Spain - Intergraph’s solutions enabled Catalonia DGC to integrate a wide variety of data into one geospatial system accessible to personnel at all levels of the enterprise.
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI - Italian Railways), Italy - Rete Ferroviaria Italiana integrates their geospatial and enterprise resource planning (ERP) environments and data using Intergraph transportation solutions.
- Stuttgarter Strassenbahnen AG (Stuttgart Public Transit), Germany - Stuttgarter documents all their key infrastructure data for information and evaluation purposes through Intergraph’s road and rail infrastructure management solutions.
- VicTrack, Australia - Intergraph helped implement a Web-based solution to share information from VicTrack’s property spatial database with multiple stakeholders.