Job Title: Application Engineer(SmartPlant Materials)
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Sep.1st , 2011
This position of Application Engineer has specific focus on SmartPlant Reference Data (SPRD) and SmartPlant Materials (SPMAT) solutions which are an integral part of Intergraph SmartPlant Enterprise suit. The applicant duties include participating pre-sale presentations, customer basic training and solution offer from a business and technical point of view. To help the sale team to win new business.
- Implement SmartPlant Materials system including SmartPlant Reference Data
- Provide basic implementation training and guidance for users
- Delivering technical assistance to customers for their system installation, upgrade and maintenance
- Delivering customized development and guidance according to clients' requests
- Technical support for sales and marketing as necessary.
- Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline.
Skills and Abilities
- University education
- Major in computer science; familiar with Oracle development
- Experienced in Linux and Windows, include application, management, Shell scripting, application Development
- Rich knowledge and experience of database, especially on Oracle, experienced in enterprise database analysis design and modeling, development, deployment, configuration, management, optimize and tuning
- Experienced in SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C, Java/J2EE, C programming
- Preferably with project experience in EPC company
- Good communication skills, fluent English in writing and speaking
- Good customer communication and interface skills.
- Good self-training ability
- Strong Team work capabilities.
- Interest in new technology
- Problem solver, analytical mind
- Customer Service Orientation – responding to customer requests and interactions in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
- Team work – working effectively within the PPM team in a positive and team oriented manner.
- Responsible – able to work without supervision and project manage activities to meet deadlines effectively.
- Prioritisation – ability to measure urgency of tasks and make informed decision as to which task requires the most urgent attention.
Back to listings