Senior Solutions Project Manager
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing
Intergraph’s Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I) division provides integration services that drive management of asset, outage, operations, security and emergency management. Our core industries and markets included public safety - emergency and non-emergency, utilities – electricity, water, gas and telecommunications, intelligence and military, and State and Local Government.
Your primary role (60%) is to ensure the successful design, implementation and commissioning of Intergraph’s information technology solutions for SG&I’s customers. You will achieve this by developing, maintaining and leading world class project teams utilising proven implementation, development and consulting methodologies and technologies. Your efforts will result in customers utilising Intergraph’s solutions to achieve their required business objectives having the delivery on time, on budget and at the required level of quality. Your secondary role (40%) is to act as the client manager for your designated accounts.
- Develop and Manage Implementation/ Development/ Consulting Project Plans to meet contractual commitments including time frame, quality and cost dimensions. Project managers are required to :
- Create and manage schedules for delivery of resources
- Implement and use quality management processes
- Actively manage project scope, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Manage Intergraph resources
- Complete Acceptance testing and achieve customer sign off on time
- Maintain financial and WIP status on demand
- Submit all project management WIP data on time
- Client Liaison
- Successfully manage the transition from Project to support environment through Customer Acceptance and close-out the Project ‘On time’ and within budgeted effort.
- Negotiate where required Maintenance and Support Agreements and manage Maintenance and Support Agreements, SLAs etc with customers.
- Manage project team members from all required dimensions including task assignment and performance/ daily management, counseling, coaching and performance measurement.
- Participate as directed in pre-sales activities, assist with the creation of quotes and work with the sales team
- Prepare, and quality assure, quotations and Tender process responses such as EOI’s, RFT’s, RFQ’s as requested by Professional Services Manager
- Create and manage contracts.
Financial Specific objectives:
- Work performed to within 10% of schedule
- Work implemented in conformance with agreed specification
- 100% transition to Maintenance & SLA
- Complete weekly PSR on time, alert senior management of project issues
- Projects completed on or below budget.
Operational Specific objectives:
- All project work delivered to the test team is to be 80% fault free against the FRS when entering SIT. This will be measured by the Test Team when in place.
- All work is to be undertaken using the Intergraph Australia processes and standards
- SAT efforts <= 8% of the development t effort
- Resolve support issues according to contracted SLA’s 100%
Customer Specific objectives:
- Customer Satisfaction level of previous year will be maintained or increased
- 100% customer project sign off on time
- Work with Business Development Manager to create and execute Account Plans for your defined customers. Deliver actions from Account Plans.
People Specific objectives:
- The role has a recoverable hours requirement of 55%.
- Mentor team members
- Manage your assigned project staff and ensuring the maximum utilisation of resource to help them achieve their utilisation targets above 70%
- Book resources through agreed processes to achieve effective utilisation of resources.
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years industry experience in a Project Management -
- Successful track record in Project Delivery on time, on budget and on spec quality
- Sound understanding of the commercial impact of activity on SG&I profitability
- Demonstrable experience or appropriate qualifications to support contract negotiations
- Qualifications in Business/IT/Engineering, and risk management
- Accredited Project Manager (PMI Level 1 or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience in Business Unit operational problem solving
- Broad knowledge of the SG&I business solutions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A high level of analytical and conceptual skills.
- Account management in a team based selling environment.
- Ability to undertake financial analysis and develop proposals
- Leverage your business acumen to nurture client relationships
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Self motivated and enjoys autonomy
- People orientated with positive interpersonal skills
- Performance driven
- Team player
- Takes pride in seeing others perform
- Seeks accountability and feedback
- Actively addresses problems and often innovates
- Strong work ethic to support on-time project delivery
- Able to lead a small team and assist in recruitment of permanent and contract staff.
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Previous experience Implementing complex projects in a mission critical/high availability environment preferred – specific experience in managing Frame to GTech Migration projects highly regarded.
- Previous experience Project Managing complex projects in a Utilities environment preferred.
- Travel as required locally, Interstate and Overseas.
- Knowledge or Certification in PRINCE 2.
Employee Name ___________________________________Date _______________
Manager Signature __________________________________Date _______________
Back to listings