Job Title: Application Engineer
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep.1st , 2011
This position will be responsible for consulting and configuration of a large engineering information management product. The applicant duties include participating customer workshops, pre-sale presentations, writing design documents, coding and configuration. The applicant will be part of the PPM China IM team and will have frequent interaction with other members of the PP&M organization.
- Pre-sale presentations for Intergraph’s SmartPlant Foundation.
- Configuration for Intergraph’s SmartPlant Foundation.
- Customisation of programs and interfaces to meet the customer’s defined scope.
- Delivering implementation, training, customisation and support services as required.
- Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Double degrees in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with information management applications or document management systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation solutions
- Programming skills in Microsoft .Net Architecture, Visual Basic 6.0, VBA, VB .Net, Web Services and Visual Studio 2008.
- Strong logical and object oriented concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Skills in Oracle 10g and above
- Skills in MSSQL 2005 and above
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Win XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows Server
- Exposure to Process or Power Industries EPC Project or Owner Operator
- Experience with a variety of Intergraph products would be an advantage
- Customer Service Orientation – responding to customer requests and interactions in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
- Team work – working effectively within the PPM team in a positive and team oriented manner.
- Responsible – able to work without supervision and project manage activities to meet deadlines effectively.
- Prioritisation – ability to measure urgency of tasks and make informed decision as to which task requires the most urgent attention.
Back to listings