Senior Industry Specialist – Public Safety & Security
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Sales & Marketing
BUSINESS UNIT SUMMARY
Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I), serves a broad range of clients, including local, regional, and national governments; businesses, both public and private; and security and public safety organizations. Intergraph SG&I focuses on providing software and services that enable our clients to make the right decisions at the right time using the right information.
Your primary purpose is to leverage your deep understanding of the Security and Public Safety/ Critical Infrastructure markets and solutions to assist the Enterprise Sales Manager win new enterprise software and services bookings. Key markets include key emergency Operation Centres and Critical national asset infrastructure including Airports, Rail and Sea ports
- Understand and interpret customers operational, financial and political drivers to derive potential solution architectures,
- Proactively position Intergraph software, services and offers to satisfy customers enterprise business issues,
- Successfully manage deal strategies with Enterprise Sales Manager through documenting, analyzing and refining the single sales opportunity (Holden)
- Manage internal presale resources to achieve objectives, -
- Prepare and conduct demonstrations and workshops of Intergraph’s solutions as required.
- Act as the Product Manager for CAD, CAD/MIS and Asset/Security / Operations Management offerings including the maintenance of product roadmaps and marketing collateral and liaison with the Worldwide PS&S team environment.
- provide regular updates to customers on product directions
- record customer requirements for product directions and feed this back to product management
- Establish and maintain relationships with product development
- Research, define and communicate competitive differentiators to bid teams
- Proactively maintain relationships with technical evaluators within target organizations. This includes researching and answering technical questions from these people.
- Architect technical solutions from Intergraph and partner offerings. Solutions will be defined for existing and potential customers.
- Research and present Intergraph technical capability based on global case studies.
- Research and present industry technical directions
Financial- Specific objectives:
- Meet targeted new business bookings
Operational-. Specific objectives:
- Salesforce data accuracy >90%
- Maintain RFP response library
Customer- Specific objectives:
- Demonstrate Intergraph’s solutions
- Solution definition and architecture
- Customer Satisfaction > 3.86
People- Specific objectives:
- Execute Development Plan- 5%
Meeting all objectives and expectations will result in a level 3 rating
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience Required:
- Sound understanding of the commercial impact of activity on SG&I profitability
- Minimum five years business experience preferably in Security / Public Safety markets
- Experienced bid management in complex software based solutions
- Experienced in solution architecture
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- A high level of analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to understand new technology and apply to customer environments
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Self motivated and enjoys autonomy
- People orientated with positive interpersonal skills
- Performance driven
- Takes pride in seeing others perform
- Seeks accountability and feedback
- Actively addresses problems and often innovates
- Teamwork and flexibility to work beyond set role for the benefit of the overall team
Senior Industry Specialist Signature____________________________ Date: _______________
Enterprise Sales Manager Signature _________________________ Date _______________
Back to listings