Enterprise Sales Manager – Power
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Sales & Development
BUSINESS UNIT SUMMARY
Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I), serves a broad range of clients, including local, regional, and national governments; Utilities providers and Public Safety emergency and non emergency management agencies. Intergraph SG&I focuses on providing software and services that enable our clients to make the right decisions at the right time using the right information.
Generate and close your new business order target in the Power Market for Intergraph. You will position and interpret Intergraph’ offers including GIS, Outage Management, Asset Management, Security Management, Operations Management, Information Geospatial Enterprise Solutions specifically into the Power market with a specific focus on Government Smart Grid Initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a Territory plan to communicate strategy and define activities (Holden)
- Build, develop, qualify and close a pipeline of new business orders required to achieve the order targets for Intergraph’s software and services within the specified markets.
- Map, navigate and understand prospects’ informal and formal decision criteria, budget process and decision makers.
- Build “C” level relationships with prospects measured through access to their diary
- Understand and interpret prospects’ operational, financial and political drivers
- Understand, interpret and counter attack Intergraph’s competitors
- Develop and lead negotiation strategy and execution
- Maintain SFDC pipeline accuracy
- Manage the balance between sales and delivery
- Actively develop a multi disciplinary team environment.
- Promote a sales culture
- Develop virtual team members.
- Execute Development plan
- Provide leadership to the pre-sales and technical pre-sales resources. Coach and council as needed.
Objectives –June 2011 -
Financial- 60%. Specific objectives:
- Meet targeted new business orders. Commissions paid as per ICP.
Operational- 15%. Specific objectives:
- Salesforce data accuracy >90%
- Pipeline accuracy > 90%
Customer-15%. Specific objectives:
- Customer Satisfaction >3.86
- Build “C” level relationships
People-10% Specific objectives:
- Execute Development Plan
- Coach pre-sale resources
- Build sales culture
- Meeting all expectations and objectives will result in a level 3 performance rating.
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience Required:
- Over five years experience successfully selling Enterprise Applications into Power Market
- Business qualifications or relevant experience in finance and risk management
- Proven track record in large sales/ bid team management through influence and leadership
- Experienced in prioritisation effort, resources and
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Reference able track record in closing large systems sales into utilities and communications customers – Specifically the Power market
- Proven negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent relationship building and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Showing evidence of clarity and effectiveness of written and oral communication. Includes win-win negotiation and constructive criticism.
- Encouraging and promoting teamwork, motivation, cooperation, mentoring, relationship building and delegation.
- Time management and organisational skills in managing multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong business acumen including finance and risk management
- High standard of professional and personal business conduct/presentation.
- Ability to set team objectives and communication to stakeholders to achieve results
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Self motivated and enjoys autonomy
- The ability to reassess major priorities and see a sale through to completion
- People orientated with positive interpersonal skills
- Performance driven, seeks accountability and feedback
- Takes pride in seeing others perform
- Actively addresses problems and often innovates
Enterprise Sales Manager _______________________________ Date: _______________
Country Manager, Greater China ______________________________ Date _______________
Back to listings