Industry Product Sales – Telecoms
To Apply, submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing
BUSINESS UNIT SUMMARY
Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I), serves a broad range of clients, including local, regional, and national governments; Utilities providers and Public Safety emergency and non emergency management agencies. Intergraph SG&I focuses on providing software and services that enable our clients to make the right decisions at the right time using the right information.
Generate and close targeted sales order quota from new and existing customers for GIS product business for Intergraph while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, in the Telecoms market.
- Develop and maintain a Territory plan to communicate strategy and define activities (Holden)
- Build, develop, qualify and close a pipeline of business orders required to achieve the sales order targets for Intergraph’s software within the specified markets.
- Understand the customers objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and form long-term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote the organisation as in industry leader.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers across customer organisations
- Understand and interpret prospects’ operational, financial and political drivers
- Understand, interpret and counter attack Intergraph’s competitors
- Develop and lead negotiation pricing, volume and strategy in line with policy
- Maintain SFDC pipeline accuracy
- Provide leadership to the pre-sales and technical pre-sales resources. Coach and council as needed.
Objectives –June 2011 -
Financial- 60%. Specific objectives:
- $ meet targeted new business orders. Commissions paid as per ICP.
Operational- 15%. Specific objectives:
- Salesforce data accuracy >90%
- Pipeline accuracy > 90%
Customer-15%. Specific objectives:
- Customer Satisfaction >3.86
- Build “C” level relationships
People-10% Specific objectives:
- Execute Development Plan
- Coach pre-sale resources
- Build sales culture
- Meeting all expectations and objectives will result in a level 3 performance rating.
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience Required:
- Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate their needs into sales
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable track record in achieving sales targets in Power / GIS markets
- Proven negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent relationship building and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Encouraging and promoting teamwork, motivation, cooperation, mentoring, relationship building and delegation.
- Time management and organisational skills in managing multiple priorities.
- High standard of professional and personal business conduct/presentation.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Self motivated and enjoys autonomy
- The ability to reassess major priorities and see a sale through to completion
- People orientated with positive interpersonal skills
- Performance driven, seeks accountability and feedback
- Takes pride in seeing others perform
- Actively addresses problems and often innovates
Industry Product Sales _________________________ Date: _______________
Country Manager, Greater China _________________________________ Date _______________
Back to listings