Protecting military and civilian assets is essential to fighting terrorism. Our geospatially powered anti-terrorism/force protection solution helps you track threats, distribute information, and dispatch resources to manage security incidents to resolution. By integrating third-party intrusion detection systems - such as radar, sensors, alarms, access systems, and video - with Intergraph's geospatial intelligence products and commercial-off-the shelf command and control software, we improve situational awareness. Our common operating picture lets you not only detect and assess threats, but also gives you the power to respond.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Proven Public Safety Solution - At the core of Intergraph’s security solution is our proven and deployed law enforcement-based CAD system that supports interoperability among local, state, and national systems, allowing for a coordinated and effective response to both security threats and public safety incidents.
- Force Multiplier - Our solution provides a common operating picture, enabling decision support that focuses limited resources on confirmed threats.
- Coordinated Response - We help you integrate independent physical security devices with an incident command system for multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional cooperation and interoperability with other agencies.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- U.S. Marine Corps/Camp Lejeune - Our Consolidated Emergency Response System centralizes security command and control, allowing security personnel to detect, prevent, and respond to incidents
- U.S.Navy/Naval District Washington - The Naval District Washington uses our system to consolidate 19 dispatch centers into one and enhance the Admiral’s security operations.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- U.S. Army/Aberdeen Proving Grounds
- U.S. Army/Fort Benning
- U.S. Army/Fort Stewart
- NASA/Johnson Space Center
- U.S. Army/Fort Gordon