Geospatial Intelligence Production
Now more than ever, decision-makers need instant access to accurate and detailed intelligence products to protect citizens, respond to catastrophic events, and support the warfighter. To meet this need, Intergraph offers our Geospatial Intelligence Production Solution (GIPS), a comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end solution for the collection, processing, validation, management, and production of imagery, feature, and elevation data.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Integrated, End-to-End Solution - Offers an integrated, end-to-end solution that supports the entire map production workflow
- Commercial Off-the-Shelf Technology - Incorporates open standards that promote interoperability and fusion of multi-source data
- Efficient Data Collection and Analysis - Enables collection and analysis of data from disparate sources to increase situational awareness, enhance decision-making, reduce risk, and mitigate harm
- Rules-based Verification - Validates your work through rules-based verification and delivers final output that adheres to defined specifications, including TLM, JOG-A, and MGCP Derived Graphics (MDG) maps from MGCP or FACC data
- Unmatched Quality and Accuracy - Gives special attention to data accuracy and quality checks throughout the process for better map products and reduced rework time
- Adaptability - Adapts for use in many situations to produce well-defined hardcopy map products quickly and in volume
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.