Bring Leading Industry Products Into the Classroom
Safety in the Engineering Enterprise
Watch a multimedia presentation and participate in a Webinar. Learn More.
Learn More about Our Intergraph U - Global Education program
Download the Intergraph U brochure and discover how you can benefit from the many education programs Intergraph offers.
For purchasing or information about our software and/or services, please contact us.
Read the New Insight Magazine
Check out spotlights on Optimizing Workflows and CADWorx®. Read the magazine online.
The Intergraph Power, Process & Marine Education Grant is an initiative to prepare educators and launch students fully equipped into the process, power, and marine industries. It is designed to introduce and stimulate the use of our life cycle engineering software at educational institutions with strong marine and/or plant-oriented engineering programs. Early access to leading technology ensures that students are better educated and highly qualified to become the industry's future leaders.
- Build student user proficiency and qualifications using real-world tools
- Bring leading industry products into the classroom — at minimal resource cost to your educational institution
- Enhance "marketability" of your educational institution's technical programs
- Provide job candidates already trained to use the tools that employers use
- Intergraph's engineering software — SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Electrical, and SmartSketch
- A program option includes SmartPlant 3D, PDS, and SmartPlant Review, depending on institution curriculum and expertise
- Maintenance for the life of the grant (renewable if grant requirements are met)
- Training for instructors
- Technical assistance in on-site product installation
Requirements/How to apply