Gas Infrastructure Management
The cost of maintaining a utility company’s key assets - transmission and distribution facilities - represents a significant portion of their annual operating budgets. Most utilities allocate considerable resources to keeping their records current and accurate. Intergraph’s gas infrastructure management (GIM) solutions enable utility companies to efficiently manage and record their principal gas infrastructure assets, while reducing the cost of maintaining these records by storing them in a central database. This makes this information readily available for a variety of applications, potentially improving record keeping productivity by more than 50 percent.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Labor Savings - Improves productivity of mapping technicians, engineers, field, and all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information
- Process Improvement - Eliminate redundant or duplicate processes and refine engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels
- Improved Utilization of Assets - Integrate accurate and timely asset information with mission-critical information systems to improve asset utilization and information sharing across business units
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Gaz Metro, Canada - Intergraph helped Canada’s Gaz Metro integrate facility management applications with SAP to improve workflows and productivity.
- Gas Unie, Netherlands - Intergraph’s gas distribution facilities management solutions improve both workflow and productivity for Gas Unie in the Netherlands.
- Union Gas, Canada - Intergraph helped Canada’s Union Gas integrate gas distribution and transmission facilities management systems with analysis applications, saving them time and materials.
- Hong Kong China Gas Company, China - Intergraph’s gas distribution facilities management solutions improve both workflow and productivity for Hong Kong China Gas Co.