Protecting military and civilian assets is essential to fighting terrorism. Our geospatially powered anti-terrorism/force protection solution helps you track threats, distribute information, and dispatch resources to manage security incidents to resolution. By integrating third-party intrusion detection systems — such as radar, sensors, alarms, access systems, and video — with Intergraph’s geospatial intelligence products and commercial-off-the shelf command and control software, we improve situational awareness. Our common operating picture lets you not only detect and assess threats, but also gives you the power to respond.
Intergraph's U.S. Federal contracts allow you to purchase hardware, software, and services: http://www.intergraph.com/contracts/default.aspx
- Key Benefits
- Customer References
- Proven Public Safety Solution -
At the core of Intergraph’s security solution is our proven and deployed law enforcement-based CAD system that supports interoperability among local, state, and national systems, allowing for a coordinated and effective response to both security threats and public safety incidents.
- Force Multiplier -
Our solution provides a common operating picture, enabling decision support that focuses limited resources on confirmed threats.
- Coordinated Response -
We help you integrate independent physical security devices with an incident command system for multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional cooperation and interoperability with other agencies.
- Incident Detection -
Recognizing that an incident has occurred is the first step in preventing or reducing harm. Incident detection provides a single environment to detect and assess incidents by interfacing with access control systems, intrusion detection systems, radar systems, and video analytics. By integrating multiple devices, our system presents a complete picture of the target, and whether a response is appropriate.
- Video Assessment -
Accurately assessing a target’s threat level is key to effectively managing resources. Our video assessment application incorporates video management to effectively identify and evaluate targets. When used in conjunction with computer-aided dispatch, the solution provides the tools you need to view targets, assess threat levels, and manage your responses.
- Computer Aided Dispatch -
The ability to respond quickly and efficiently to detected threats is essential to saving lives and property. Our application provides the common operating picture to display information from integrated detection technologies, offers a mechanism to respond immediately, and lets you manage incidents from detection to resolution.
- Computer Aided Dispatch - Web - The ability to access computer-aided dispatch on the Web adds flexibility and speeds response. Our application lets you manage incidents and responses remotely by allowing access to the CAD system through the Internet.
- Mobile Dispatch and Field Reporting -
Emergency responders in the field need access to the same information available to on-site dispatchers. Mobile dispatch extends the common operating picture and incident management capability to mobile units, providing access through mobile devices. You can even update incident status and provide incident activity logs using this application.
- Consequence Management -
Consequence management is vital to minimizing damage and recovering from a major event. Our disaster management software provides an environment to build and manage a response plan through the presentation of objectives, strategies, standard operating procedures, and checklists. Feedback on plan compliance is provided throughout the life cycle of the event to allow for status checks and corrections if necessary.
- Image Management -
Effective image management is needed to fuse vast amounts of geospatial data from different sources, scales, and time frames. Our application ingests and manages image information to provide you with the most comprehensive picture possible.
- Notifications and Interoperability - Supporting the National Incident Management System (NIMS) standards, notifications interfaces provide interoperability with, pagers, alerting systems, and external databases.
- Communications Interfaces - Effective communication requires seamless coordination between computer-aided dispatch, radio, and telephone systems. Our communication interfaces make this possible, so urgent information is shared quickly and accurately.
- Planning and Training - Response plans must be tested and trained to ensure perfect execution in the real world. Our planning and training tools use simulation to provide a virtual-world experience. We offer agencies a safe environment to ensure preparedness for flawless incident management.
- System Administration -
Mission readiness requires tools and capabilities to manage and enhance your live information systems. Our map editing and configuration tools support the management of your system, so accurate information is always at your fingertips.
- Coming Attraction in 2008 - Motion Imagery Exploitation - The ability to catalog, manage, search, and analyze video collected from unmanned aircraft is important to keeping military personnel out of harm’s way. Motion imagery exploitation allows you to transform this data into accurate intelligence quickly and effectively. Further capabilities geo-fuse motion imagery with traditional sources for a more complete intelligence picture.
- US Marine Corps/Camp Lejeune, USA -
Our Consolidated Emergency Response System centralizes security command and control, allowing security personnel to detect, prevent, and respond to incidents
- Naval District Washington, USA -
The Naval District Washington uses our system to consolidate 19 dispatch centers into one and enhance the Admiral’s security operations.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, USA
- Fort Benning, United States Army, USA
- Fort Stewart, United States Army, USA
- Johnson Space Center, USA
- Fort Gordon, United States Army, USA