Geospatial Intelligence Production
Now more than ever, you need instant access to accurate and detailed intelligence products to protect citizens, respond to catastrophic events, and support the warfighter. Our geospatial intelligence production suite enables large-scale map production, with special attention to data accuracy and quality checks throughout the process. Our solution provides a comprehensive environment for the collection, validation, management, and exchange of feature data that allows you to produce higher-quality, robust intelligence products with unmatched efficiency and accuracy.
Intergraph's U.S. Federal contracts allow you to purchase hardware, software, and services: http://www.intergraph.com/contracts/default.aspx
- Key Benefits
- Customer References
- Comprehensive Map Production Capability -
Enables large-scale map production organizations to conduct all aspects of their production workflow in a robust, efficient manner
- Accuracy -
Provides special attention to data accuracy and quality checks for better map products and reduced rework time
- Geospatial Data Collection - Geospatial Data Collection provides a
data capture and processing environment that uses Multi-National Geospatial
Co-Production Program (MGCP)-specific initialization data to expedite data collection. The application provides both 2D and 3D data capture using
- Geospatial Data Management -
Geospatial Data Management provides data integration, data validation, data management, and database management. The solution provides a data management system that allows for data portability, while providing enterprise-level integration capabilities.
- Geospatial Product Generation (Hardcopy) -
Geospatial Product Generation generates hardcopy products of feature data. Using this application, map and data producers can quickly generate accurate hardcopy products from a variety of sources. The core processing components of this application include data validation and verification, cartographic product generation, and refreshing cartographic products with revised data.
- Geospatial Product Generation (Digital) - Geospatial Product Generation generates digital products from feature and imagery data. The core processing components for both applications include data validation and verification, cartographic product generation, and refreshing cartographic products with revised source data.
- Data Model Maintenance - Data Model Maintenance provides you the ability to maintain the geospatial data model, including the schema, symbology and business rules.
- Image Preparation for Collection - Image Preparation for Collection prepares various formats of imagery data, classified and non-classified, for geospatial data collection. This includes generating one or more common photogrammetric models required for data collection, mathematical modeling, image geopositioning, or image partitioning.
- Image Management -
Image management is needed to fuse vast amounts of geospatial data from different sources, scales, and time frames. Our application ingests and manages image information to provide you with the most comprehensive picture possible. In addition, Image Management enables upstream processing for automated tasks on incoming imagery and other data, freeing up your time for more dedicated analysis.
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, USA
- BGIO, Germany - Intergraph's complete geospatial solution provides BGIO with both a spatial
and a high-resolution production engine.
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Forces, Canada