Download product information on our NEW Medium-format digital camera or our Digital Mapping Camera.
Intergraph's industry-leading geospatial technology includes state-of-the-art multispectral imaging and high performance processing systems for the efficient collection of earth imaging data.
Intergraph’s image acquisition solution captures high-quality digital imagery, providing superior image quality even in reduced light conditions. Our post-processing solution allows unattended and fast image processing, resulting in high throughput and extremely accurate digital aerial images.
- Key Benefits
- Customer References
- NEW Medium-format Digital Camera - for highest quality and most accurate four-band imagery.
- Large-format Digital Camera - for efficient large area multispectral surveys.
- Flight Planning - Intergraph’s flight planning application offers you comprehensive photo flight management for aerial survey procedures - from creating the initial flight plans to generating reports and indices for the final exposures. The application integrates sensor management with the photogrammetric workflow so the entire process is integrated into the overall production process.
- Image Capture - Intergraph’s digital cameras support aerial surveys for a wide range of mapping, geographic information systems (GIS), and remote sensing applications. The camera systems use the industry's most innovative and precise imaging technologies.
- Post Processing- The complete data acquisition and post processing system delivers images with the highest available geometric and radiometric accuracies.
- Florida DOT, USA -
Intergraph worked with Florida DOT to implement a digital workflow that includes acquisition, processing, and distribution.
- Xing Tian Di, China -
Intergraph’s image acquisition solutions enable China’s Xing Tian Di to reduce costs and cut processing time with digital workflow.