Road and Rail Infrastructure Management
Gestione Infrastrutture Trasporti
Transportation agencies are responsible for managing massive amounts of information relating to roadway and railway assets. Our road and rail infrastructure management solutions help you collect, maintain, and analyze these assets, delivering a central platform upon which you can plan, operate, and maintain an ever-improving intelligent transportation network. Included are the geospatial location of these assets, the graphic representation of these networks, and their geospatial context in map form. This solution includes workflows to build and manage infrastructure models, analyze current working conditions of the infrastructure, plan infrastructure improvements, and plan future growth.
- Key Benefits
- Customer References
- Best-in-the-industry Linear Referencing -
Build, maintain, and analyze multi-level, temporal linear referencing systems and perform sophisticated routing analysis.
- Map-based Web Interfaces -
Easily visualize and access your data through our easy-to-use, map- and Web-based interface.
- Powerful Image Management -
Easily manage and widely distribute geo-referenced images.
- Capital Improvement Planning -
Intergraph provides a complete,
start-to-finish solution to the planning of transportation capital improvements.
It walks users through the process in a logical manner to supply budget recommendations, and then allows them to review the effectiveness of those spending decisions. Intergraph applications help transportation agencies manage capital improvement planning for safety management, pavement management, congestion management, and more.
- Image Management - You have the images, now how do you make the most of them? Intergraph’s image management application addresses the management, access, and distribution of geospatial raster and elevation information.
- Infrastucture Management Map Finishing - Intergraph’s infrastructure management map finishing application gives you the ability to create fully annotated, high-quality transportation maps.
- Transportation Executive Dashboard - Transportation Executive Dashboard is a Web-map based interface into all of the major information systems of a transportation agency. The application makes use of a common linear referencing system to cross analyze transportation data to provide quick answers to questions such as, “where are areas with both congestion and poor pavement?” The dashboard provides access to video logging, dynamic graphs, and straight-line diagrams to help provide a complete operating picture of a transportation network.
- Transportation Network Maintenance - Tools are provided to build and maintain a digital network model for transportation systems, including roads, signage, signals, pavement, markings, transit, and traffic control. This includes developing networks for linear referencing systems (LRS) and/or routing.
- Transportation Network Maintenance - Field - Access to inspection and redlining tools is made easy for field workers with this Intergraph application. Crews can capture asset status and location information using these tools. This data is transferred back to the network maintenance workflow for data model updates.
- Hawaii DOT, USA - Intergraph solutions help Hawaii DOT organize highway data in a way that is easily retrievable to support timely decision making.
- Kansas DOT, USA - Kansas DOT uses WebMap for both internal and external access to transportation data.
- Kansas DOT - USA - Kansas DOT chose Intergraph technology to develop their Road Condition Reporting System solution.
- Nevada DOT, USA - Intergraph solutions help Nevada DOT perform highway crash identification and analysis.
- South Carolina DOT, USA -
Intergraph’s Hurricane Evacuation Decision Support Solution integrates multiple data sources and distributing geospatial information and other digital data on the Web.
- South Carolina DOT, USA -
South Carolina DOT selected Intergraph to migrate the roadway inventory from the mainframe to an Oracle-based Roadway Information Management System (RIMS).
- Tennesee DOT, USA -
Using Intergraph’s transportation solutions, TDOT maintains their inventory of more than 88,000 miles of roadways and 20,000 bridges.
- London Underground, UK -
Intergraph’s solutions help the London Underground track the status of the components of the world's oldest underground transit system.
- Catalonia DGC, Spain -
Intergraph’s solutions enabled Catalonia DGC to integrate a wide variety of data into one geospatial system accessible to personnel at all levels of the enterprise.
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI - Italian Railways), Italy -
Rete Ferroviaria Italiana integrates their geospatial and enterprise resource planning (ERP) environments and data using Intergraph transportation solutions.
- Stuttgarter Strassenbahnen AG (Stuttgart Public Transit), Germany - Stuttgarter documents all their key infrastructure data for information and evaluation purposes through Intergraph’s road and rail infrastructure management solutions.
- VicTrack, Australia -
Intergraph helped implement a Web-based solution to share information from VicTrack’s property spatial database with multiple stakeholders.