Water Infrastructure Management
Water infrastructure management (WIM) is an Intergraph software solution that supports all the details of a municipal or private water and wastewater distribution system. With it, you can plan, conduct engineering analysis, design work orders, and manage mapping, asset, and maintenance records. The fundamental feature of WIM is a geospatial network asset database of the distribution assets of the system, such as water mains and sewers, storage reservoirs, pumps, pipelines, valves, and meters.
- Key Benefits
- Customer References
- Labor Savings -
Improves productivity of mapping technicians, engineers, field crews, and all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information
- Process Improvement -
Eliminates redundant or duplicate processes and refines engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels
- Improved Utilization of Assets -
Integrates accurate and timely asset information with mission-critical information systems to improve asset utilization and information sharing across business unit
- Water Distribution Asset Management - Using an interactive graphic and database interface, this application allows you to install, modify, abandon, or remove water distribution facilities in the water data model. You can produce and view various geographically oriented maps of the water and wastewater distribution system, including storage reservoirs, pumps, pipelines, and meter connections. The database also includes a landbase and street network.
- Landbase Management - Supporting the background landbase used by utilities for infrastructure mapping and design, this application includes geospatial data such as edge of roadways, street center lines, and street names. It may also include company easements and right-of-ways as maintained by the utility company’s real estate department.
- Field Automation - This application takes your enterprise GIS into the field. Within a single user environment, you can view, report, query, analyze, and redline a GIS mobile map and "round-trip" changes to the enterprise GIS from the field. Field automation provides a platform for developing specific field workflow applications to further automate and improve field crew productivity using the enterprise GIS.
- Anglian Water, UK -
Intergraph’s water infrastructure management solution helped the UK’s Anglian Water improve workflow and productivity.
- Knoxville Utility Board, USA -
Using Intergraph’s complete electric, gas, and water infrastructure management solutions, the Knoxville Utility Board in Tennessee reduced cost and improved service.
- BEWAG, Austria -
Intergraph’s electric and water infrastructure management solution helped BEWAG manage an asset extensive infrastructure.
- Singapore Public Utility Board, Singapore -
Intergraph’s integrated facilities management system reduced records costs with improved accuracy for SPUB.