MKT02 - Junior Marketing Specialist
Intergraph Corporation is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data into understandable visual representations and actionable intelligence. Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction, and operation of plants, ships, and offshore facilities. In October 2010, Intergraph was acquired by and is now a wholly ownedsubsidiary of Hexagon AB. Hexagon AB is a leading global provider of precision measurement technology systems. For more information, please visit: www.intergraph.com
We are currently looking for a new member for our European Marketing Team in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands to start ASAP.
The Communications Specialist will have primary responsibility for:
- Support and on-going use of Eloqua throughout the European region, with the goal to support Intergraph’s direct marketing activities for EMIA, covering multiple channels (direct mailing campaigns, Intergraph newsletters, event communications, web, etc.). To be self-sufficient on building campaigns and forms in Eloqua, with the ability to manage and report on campaigns at a local level in liaison with the Senior Marketing Specialist.
- Supporting the organization of events; seminars, conferences and trade shows throughout Europe in liaison with the Senior Event Specialist Europe.
- Support & execute full meeting and tradeshow plans / agenda’s, including requirements such as location, lodging, meeting facilities, technology, security, sample items, graphics….
- Manage all logistical facets of sales meetings, conferences, seminars, user groups and other external and internal sales and marketing related events.
- Standardization and Support on Webinars for all European marketing campaign management, with the ability to build campaigns.
- Administering the content and information in Intergraph’s supporting direct marketing systems, including customer relationship management (CRM), Salesforce.com and Web content management systems .
- Providing support to the European marketing team.
The Junior Marketing Specialist Europe will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager Europe, in Paris. Key relationships will include the European management and sales teams, as well as the marketing team in Europe and the US.
Required competences and skills:
- Approx 1-3 years of working experience in marketing in a comparable high tech products company or in a relevant industry company
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Customer and service-minded, pragmatic attitude
- Good relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to defined deadlines in a flexible multi-discipline and international environment
- Good knowledge in the English language, oral and written, is essential; other languages are an advantage
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Macromedia Contribute, InDesign, Photoshop and CRM/SFDC is an asset
- Ability to travel
What can Intergraph offer you?
- An opportunity to further grow your career at the world’s leading provider of engineering and geospatial software
- A very challenging role with constantly changing subject matter
- Working independently and on your own responsibility
- A dynamic and open company culture
- Short decision making processes
How do you apply for this job?
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please submit your motivation letter and CV to Intergraph Nathalie Onderwater, Nathalie.firstname.lastname@example.org Please also provide details of your current salary and other compensation elements.