UK SG&I User Community
The Intergraph User Community brings together users of Intergraph software to share experiences, gain greater insight into its products and capabilities and influence future direction of products and services through collective feedback.
As well as general meetings, the community also hosts Special Interest Groups that discuss specific markets or Intergraph products. Active SIGs include Public Safety, Geospatial, Rail Industry and the UK Water Industry.
So join your community. Get the latest news. Share your thoughts and experiences with other community members and keep up-to-date with events and product developments.
Community Mission Statement
"To gain knowledge and understanding of Intergraph's products and services in order to increase the effectiveness and profitability of your organisation by interaction with Intergraph, fellow users and specialists within your industry."
Specifically, to provide:
- A forum of open discussion on all matters relating to your use of Intergraph products and services.
- A forum where organisations' experiences and knowledge are shared with fellow users.
- A mechanism for providing feedback to Intergraph on matters relating to product and services.
- Informative presentations on all aspects of the Geospatial industry and IT industry in general.
- A learning environment, through which members gain knowledge to make better use of software, spatial information, ultimately delivering a greater return on your investment.
User Group Steering Committee
User Group Special Interest Group
International User Community
Previous Meetings and Presentations
- Geospatial User Group Meeting
15-16 October 2013, Eynsham Hall, Oxfordshire
- Intergraph SG&I 2012 UK User Conference
- 2012 Geospatial UGM
- 2012 International User Conference, Las Vegas
- Intergraph SG&I 2011 UK User Conference
- Read the 2011 UK conference report by GEOconnexion Magazine
- 2011 International User Conference, Orlando
- International Rail Advisory Council, London
- Intergraph SG&I 2010 UK User Conference
- 2010 International User Conference
- G/Water Special Interest Group meeting on 10th March
- Intergraph SG&I 2009 UK Annual Conference
- Intergraph 2009 International User Conference, Washington DC
- Public Safety SIG meeting, February 2009, Swindon.
- GeoMedia SIG - GeoMedia Grid cell-based GIS and introduction to 3D modelling one-day hands-on workshop
- I/CAD Public Safety SIG, St. Asaph
- Advance Analysis - GeoMedia SIG hands-on workshop on Functional Attributes.
- Geospatial Interest Group Meeting at Tube Lines Ltd, Canary Wharf.