UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant 3D Report Customisation
Course Reference: TSMP2005
What will the course cover?
This course is for Application Specialists involved in the customization of reports form SmartPlant 3D databases. The course starts with workflows for generating reports, followed by various configuration and customization techniques.
What are the major topics covered?
- Defining New Reports
- Understanding the data model
- Report Definitions/Excel Data
- Creating Report Templates
How long is the course?
This is a 4 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- One of the SmartPlant 3D Modeling courses (TSMP1001, TSMP2003, or TSMP2004)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL statements
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.