UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant 3D Equipment & Piping Reference Data
Course Reference: TSMP3002
What will the course cover?
This course is for application specialists involved in the configuration of reference data for equipment and piping modelling. This course concentrates on the most common workflows, such as adding a new component to the piping specification, adding new catalogue equipment, creating a piping specification, and modifying the delivered catalogue data. These workflows are presented in lecture/lab format providing insights into the reference data structure along the way.
What are the major topics covered?
- Catalogue & specification databases
- Bulkload utility
- General format of Bulkload files
- Adding new equipment to the catalogue
- Creating a new piping materials class
- Adding a new piping component to a specification
- Adding a new part to the catalogue
- Piping specification rules
Who should attend?
- Piping designer
- Piping commodity specification specialist
- Piping group leader
- Piping job specification group leader
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant 3D piping & equipment modelling class (TSMP1001)
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.