UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant 3D Isometric Drawings
Course Reference: TSMP2002
What will the course cover?
This course is for Application Specialists involved in the customization of reports form SmartPlant 3D databases. The course starts with workflows for generating reports, followed by various configuration and customization techniques.
What are the major topics covered?
- Drawing Console
- Creating & Updating Piping Isometrics
- Isogen Options
- Atext (Alternate Text) Definitions
- Symbols and Symbol keys
- Customizing Isometric Drawing Styles
- Configuring Isometric Drawing Content
How long is the course?
This is a 4 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant 3D Piping & Equipment Modeling class (TSMP1001)
- Familiarity with Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.