UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant Electrical Advanced
Course Reference: TPB3039
What will the course cover?
This course is designed to train advanced and administration users of SmartPlant Electrical. This is an instructional course with an emphasis on giving the user a full overview of advanced and administration features and functionalities of SmartPlant Electrical. Upon completion, the students will be able to apply these features and functions to their daily Electrical administration needs.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant Engineering Manager (SPEM)
- SPEM Data Dictionary Manager
- SPEM Format Manager
- SPEM Filter Manager
- SPEM Catalog Manager
- SPEL Rule Manager
- SPEL Option Manager
- Single Line Diagram (SLD) and Schematic templates customization
- Cable Block Diagram customization
- Wiring Diagram customization
- Excel reports customization, registration and revision management
- Copy existing data from other plants using Ref Electrical Engineer option
- SLD and schematics revision management and comparison
- Integration with SmartPlant Instrumentation (overview)
- Interfacing with ETAP/EDSA (overview)
- Import Manager
Who should attend?
This course is designed for electrical engineers, designers and staff supporting this application.
How long is the course?
This is a 4 day course held at the Intergraph Training Centre, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
Successful completion of SmartPlant Electrical Basic User
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.