UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant Foundation 4.2 Delta Training
Course Reference: TTEF9001
What will the course cover?
SmartPlant Foundation is designed to introduce SPF 4.2 to experienced SPF 3.8 users. It will cover the changes in the software and introduce the user to the new features.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant Foundation 2008 (4.2) Overview and Architecture
- Desktop Client User Interface
- Introduction to SPF Security
- Vault Configuration and Document Management
- Introduction to the SPF Administrative GUI
- Introduction to SPF Infrastructure
- Introduction to Classified Objects
- Concurrent Engineering Overview
- SmartPlant Foundation Authoring
- Introduction to the Progress Model
- Introduction to SmartPlant Foundation Workflow
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant Foundation Introduction and Administration I TTEF2005
- SmartPlant Foundation Modelling and Schema Editor TTEF3050 - optional
- SmartPlant Foundation Configuration and Administration II TTEF3500 - optional
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.