UK PP&M Course Description
PDS Drawing Manager
Course Reference: TPB3016
What will the course cover?
This course covers all aspects of configuring and customising the PDS Drawing Manager application to suit company standards. Topics include: user defined drawing borders, drawing type set-up, seed file set-up, mass annotation and user defined drawing categories.
What are the major topics covered?
- Drawing creation
- Drawing composition
- Drawing annotation
- Drawing reports
- Drawing hidden line removal
- Drawing extraction and plotting
Who should attend?
Piping engineers/drafting personnel/piping group leaders.
How long is the course?
This is a 2 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- MicroStation 2D graphics training
- MicroStation 3D graphics training
- PDS 3D Equipment & Piping Design Modelling (TPB3011)
- Experience in piping design/drafting
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.