UK PP&M Course Description
Course Reference: TPB3012
What will the course cover?
The course will teach the structural designer how to generate associative physical models using the Frameworks Plus software. The student will learn to build and manipulate his model and to extract from it general arrangement/layout plans and material take-off reports. The course also covers model modification and its associated effect on already extracted plans and elevations.
What are the major topics covered?
- Project creation
- Placement and manipulation of grids
- Selection, editing and creation of structural sections
- Placement and manipulation of linear, area and volumetric members
- Drawing extraction
- Report extraction
- Drawing composition
- Associative dimensioning
- Interference envelope creation
- Design review data
- User review data
- User defined section library
- Steel detailing neutral file
Who should attend?
How long is the course?
This is a 3 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- MicroStation 2D & 3D training
- Windows NT file manipulation & editing
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.