UK PP&M Course Description
PDS ISOGEN Customisation
Course Reference: TPB3044
What will the course cover?
The course covers all aspects of setting up PDS Isometric manager, extracting isometrics and customising the software to produce isometrics in a company specific format.
What are the major topics covered?
- Interactive isometric extraction
- Batch isometric extraction
- Default set creation
- Options file customisation
- User defined drawing borders
- Isometric titleblock fill out
- Creation of user defined isometric symbols
- Isometric plot parameters file
- User defined material takeoffs
- User defined isometric presentation
- User defined welds
- Detail sketch creation
Who should attend?
Systems and application support staff responsible for the maintenance and customisation of software in the PDS project environment.
How long is the course?
This is a 3 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
A basic understanding of Windows, MicroStation, PDS Reference database and relational database concepts is required. Use of a text editor is recommended.
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.