UK PP&M Course Description
PDS Piping RDB Customisation
Course Reference: TPB3041
Would you like to book?
Please complete the registration form quoting the above reference number
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course and will be held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What will the course cover?
The course is designed for Piping Designers/Engineers and System Managers responsible for creation and maintenance of piping specifications, and other engineering design data, including those responsible for MTO.
Who should attend?
- Piping Designer
- Piping Commodity Specification Specialist
- Piping Group Leader
- Piping Job Specification Group Leader
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- PDS 3D Equipment and Piping Design (TPB3011)
- Experience in Piping Design and Piping Job Specification
- Understanding of a relevant text editor
What are the major topics covered?
- RDB customisation
- Piping job specification
- Dimension tables
- Standard note libraries
- Piping assembly language
- Graphic commodity library
- Material description libraries
- Piping job spec tables
- Table checker