UK PP&M Course Description
PDS Piping Eden Customisation
Course Reference: TPB3042
What will the course cover?
The course is designed for individuals who will be defining piping equipment. It teaches the user how to define PDS symbols including FORMS interface. The definition procedures for symbols are introduced, accompanied by the EDEN language structure. The format of generic files is discussed.
What are the major topics covered?
- Definition of PDS symbols for piping/equipment
- Creation of PDS forms for speciality items
- EDEN - piping utilities
- Manipulation of tables for piping symbols
- Creation of EDEN TDF
- EDEN - equipment utilities
- EDEN - equipment debugger
Who should attend?
- Piping designers
- Piping job specification specialist
How long is the course?
This is a 3 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Experience in relevant design and customisation package to discipline
- MicroStation 2D training
- MicroStation 3D training
- Understanding of a relevant text editor
- Some programming experience
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.