UK PP&M Course Description
Pelican Forge Support Modeller Customisation
Course Reference: TPB3049
What will the course cover?
The course covers the setup and customisation of support modeller including integration with PDS.
What are the major topics covered?
- Setting up Pipe Support Modeller in a PDS environment
- Mapping of attributes from PDS Piping to Support Modeller
- Customisation of Pipe Support drawings
- Customisation of Pipe Support reports
- Pipe Support Vendor libraries
Who should attend?
System administrators and system managers who are involved with the installation, maintenance and customisation of PDS software. This a customisation course and does not cover operator use of Support Modeller.
How long is the course?
This is a 2 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Previous CAD experience, preferably MicroStation, particularly an understanding of 3D space.
- Course TPB3048 must have been taken before attending this course.
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.