UK PP&M Course Description
Pelican Forge Support Modeller Operator
Course Reference: TPB3048
What will the course cover?
The course covers all aspects of placing and manipulating pipe supports. It is carried out in a PDS environment. Support Modeller setup and customisation is not covered on this course.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placing/manipulating standard and custom pipe supports
- Ganging supports
- Generating pipe support drawings
- Generating pipe support reports
Who should attend?
Piping designers, piping engineers and anyone wishing to use the software on an operator basis.
How long is the course?
This is a 1 day course depending and will be held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Previous CAD experience, preferably MicroStation, particularly an understanding of 3D space.
- Experience in supporting pipes or piping design/draughting.
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.