UK PP&M Course Description
PDS Pipe Support Modelling
Course Reference: TPB3047
What will the course cover?
The first day of this course covers the placement and manipulation of pipe supports using the Pipe Support Modeller application. It also covers the use of the Pipe Support Explorer application for the creation of pipe support drawings. As the first day covers operation only students can attend on an operator basis.
The remainder of the course covers setup and customisation of pipe supports to a company standard.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placement of manipulation of pipe supports
- Use of Pipe Support Explorer
- Pipe Support Modeller application set-up
- Pipe Support reference data creation
- Pipe support EDEN
- User defined Pipe Support forms
- Pipe Support Drawing customisation
Who should attend?
- Systems and application support staff responsible for the maintenance and customisation of PDS application software.
- Piping designers - operator course only!
How long is the course?
This is a 1 - 4 day course depending on options and will be held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon. See below for options.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- A basic understanding of Windows and PDS Piping Design for the operator course.
- PDS reference database, SmartSketch and text editor skills for customisation.
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.