UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant 3D Piping & Equipment Modelling
Course Reference: TSMP1001
What will the course cover?
This class is for piping designers who will create piping models, and other users who will create related reference data. The class features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modelling, followed by routing techniques for piping modelling and generation of isometric drawings.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of common graphics environment
- Defining a working set
- SmartStep commands and user options
- Interactive interference checking
- Equipment modelling
- 3D routing system
- General routing techniques
- Hangers & supports
- Change management
- P&ID integration
- Isometric drawing generation
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at the Intergraph Training Centre, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Knowledge of industrial piping design
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.