UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant P&ID Operator
Course Reference: TPB3004
What will the course cover?
This course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the SmartPlant P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant application to optimise the creation of P&IDs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placing equipment, piping, and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organising your catalogue explorer
- Using filters to optimise your work
- Using the tabular view
- Using the stockpile
- Using the properties grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Checking design and data consistency
- Plotting drawings
- Generating reports
Who should attend?
Engineers and designers involved in the production of intelligent P&ID's.
How long is the course?
This is a 3 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Familiarity with P&ID design
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.