UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant Foundation Adapter Authoring
Course Reference: TTEF4001
What will the course cover?
SmartPlant Foundation Adapter Authoring includes designing and building an adapter to integrate SmartPlant Foundation with a 3rd party application. The class is presented as a combination of lecture sessions followed by hands-on activity periods.
What are the major topics covered?
- Schema component programming
- Adapter authoring engineering framework common user interface
- Adapter authoring engineering framework adapter user interface
- Programming a sample adapter
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd. Swindon.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant Foundation Modelling and Schema Editor TTEF3050
- SmartPlant Foundation Introduction and Administration I TTEF2005 - optional
- SmartPlant Foundation Configuration and Administration II TTEF3500 - optional
- VB6 programming experience
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.