The SPF Advanced Authoring and Administration course is the second in the Process, Power, and Marine series of classes designed to introduce an administrator to the structure of a data model and to the SmartPlant data dictionary. Topics covered in this course provide an introduction and understanding of meta-schema and schema concepts, an overview of the SmartPlant Schema definition, and a working knowledge of the Schema Editor. The course illustrates the steps necessary to configure objects within SPF to alter the Out-Of-The-Box functionality. This course also focuses on configuring classified objects, generating and modifying data forms, and configuring methods, menus and toolbars.
• Review of the SmartPlant Foundation Data Model
• Introduction to the Schema Editor
• Loading schema modeling data using the Schema Import Wizard
• Schema Overview and Modeling
• Methods, API’s, and Conditions
• Configuration of Object Access in the Desktop Client
• Data Loading and Export
• ENS Configuration
• List Edit Configuration
• Datasheet Configuration, Modeling, and Mapping
• Data Lists (Excel Import)
• Custom Plant Breakdown Structure
This is a 5 day course held at Intergraph (UK) Ltd. Swindon.
SPF Basic Authoring and Administration - TSPE4500
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.