UK PP&M Course Description
SmartPlant Instrumentation Import
Course Reference: TPB3038
What will the course cover?
This course is designed to enable you to import data into your SmartPlant Instrumentation database, with emphasis on import to the 3 main areas of data - instrument index, wiring and process data.
What are the major topics covered?
- How to set up and prepare data for import
- How to connect and use MS Access and Excel
- How to import DBF files
- Project default tagging conventions
- Import attribute and relationship mapping
- Import of instrument index
- Import of wiring data
- Import of process data
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced SmartPlant Instrumentation users and administrators of SmartPlant Instrumentation databases and projects.
How long is the course?
This is a 2 day course and is available at Intergraph (UK) Ltd, Swindon Training Centre or at a customers site.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Attendance on an SmartPlant Instrumentation Operator course (TPB3006), or
extensive experience using the software.
- A working knowledge of database concepts is required and experience in Microsoft Excel and Access.
Would you like to book?
Please e-mail to book your place, quoting the above reference number.