Conference: Tuesday 9th November 2010
Intergraph’s annual conference for the Process, Power and Marine (PP&M) industries is aimed at those with an interest in the design, procurement, construction and operation of process plant, power generation, marine and offshore facilities. It brings together international and local industry experts to share the latest industry insights and updates on Intergraph’s marketing leading engineering software solutions.
The conference features tracks for EPC workflows, Project execution and Owner Operator, and technical product updates. Browse the full conference agenda.
Agenda: Highlighted Intergraph and Customer Presentations
- WorleyParsons on best practice engineering
- GSK on implementation of an integrated engineering system
- Shaw on the use of SmartPlant Layout on FEED projects
- Costain on material management
- Worley Parsons on mastering interface management on complex mega projects
- Safety in enterprise engineering
- Integration of CAESAR II pipe stress analysis
- Integrated construction planning and readiness
- Integrating laser scanning with Smart 3DD
Plus detailed product updates for:
SmartPlant Electrical and Electrical Detailed, SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant 3D, SmartPlant Materials, SmartPlant Reference Data and SmartPlant Foundation.
Technical User Forum Meetings
This year, Technical User Forum meetings will be held for customers on the day before the main conference.
The event is open to existing and prospective Intergraph customers as well as partners and representatives from relevant industry bodies. Register today to secure your place.